Residential Roofer for installing shingles in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.