Local Roofer for leak repair in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.