Residential Roofer for leaky roof in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.