Commercial Roofer for leaky roof repairs in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.