Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.