Local Roofer for low cost roofer in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofer in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.