Local Roofers for local roofers in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.