Local Roofer for new shingle roof in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new shingle roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.