Local Roofers for flat roof systems in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.