Commercial Roofing for low cost roofer in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.