Local Roofers for metal roof company in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe key purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.