Commercial Roofer for metal roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.