Local Roofer for metal roof installation in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.