Residential Roofer for metal roof installation in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.