Local Roofer for metal roof over in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof over in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.