Residential Roofer for metal roof over in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof over in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.