Local Roofer for Tile roof repair in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Tile roof repair in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.