Residential Roofer for metal roofing cost in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing cost in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.