Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.