Local Roofer for metal roofing repairs in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe key function of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.