Local Roofers for corrugated metal roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.