Local Roofer for metal roofs pricing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.