Residential Roofing for new metal roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new metal roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.