Local Roofer for new roof costs in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.