Local Roofer for new roof costs in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.