Local Roofer for new roof costs in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe primary function of your roof is to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.