Local Roofer for installing metal roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.