Residential Roofer for new roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.