Commercial Roofer for roofing companies near me free estimates Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me free estimates Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.