Local Roofer for metal roof install in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.