Residential Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.