Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.