Commercial Roofer for flat roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.