Commercial Roofer for new roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe principal intent behind the roof is to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.