Commercial Roofer for Metal building repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Metal building repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.