Commercial Roofing for low cost roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.