Commercial Roofer for metal roof repair in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.