Residential Roofer for cost of metal roofs in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roofs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.