Residential Roofing for cheap roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.