Local Roofer for Best roofer in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.