Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.