Local Roofer for new roof in Holliday. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.