Commercial Roofer for professional roofers in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.