Local Roofer for installing metal roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.