Residential Roofer for Shingle roof repair in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe key function of your roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Shingle roof repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.