Commercial Roofer for metal roofing installation in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.