Local Roofer for leak repair in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe key function of the roof is always to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.