Local Roofer for GAF roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of GAF roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.