Commercial Roofing for roofers companies near me in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers companies near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.