Local Roofer for roofing companies near me free estimates in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me free estimates in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.